All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available June 12 for CF in two bed, one bath townhouse in Arlington, $800/month

The townhouse is located in the Shirlington neighborhood of Arlington, about a 15-minute walk from downtown Shirlington, which has a grocery store, lots of restaurants, and a transit station. Four Mile Run Trail is right down the street for exercise, and downtown Arlington is a few minutes’ drive away. DC is a 15-minute drive (without traffic) and is also accessible via several buses that go to Pentagon Metro. The 7C bus normally stops right at the end of our blook (7C is currently not running on the pandemic transit schedule).  

I’m a pretty clean and quiet roommate who enjoys reading, hiking, and having movie nights. I’ve tried to maintain a reasonable level of caution during the pandemic and would ideally like a roommate who is doing the same.

Details:

- Earliest move-in date: June 12

- Lease: the lease runs from August–August, so you would sign an addendum for the current lease and sign again for the official renewal starting August 1

- Rent: $800/month (will be adjusted for June)

- Internet: $27.94/month

- Utilities: generally run between $30–$70/month (higher in winter and lower in summer)

- Security deposit: one month’s rent ($800) and application fee of $40

- Pets: only cats are allowed, for a one-time pet deposit of $300

Furniture is available if needed: double bed (with drawers underneath), bedside table, desk and chair, dresser, and bookshelf. My current roommate does not want to bring them cross-country with her when she moves, so they can be left if needed for an additional fee (to be worked out). She will sell them if the incoming roommate does not need them. 

If you are interested, please email Lisa at lrmyers4289 at gmail.com so I can send pictures and we can set up a time to chat!