All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Capitol Hill Room available for CF starting 6/1

Hi everyone! I am looking to fill 1 room in a 2 bedroom apartment in Capitol Hill, just one block from Lincoln Park. The room will be available starting June 1st. The current rent is $875/month plus utilities. The room is unfurnished, though the bed could stay if it is needed. It gets great sunlight and has an outside door that could be used as a private entrance if you wanted. The common areas will be partially furnished with plenty of room for some additional furniture. There is a washer/dryer in the unit. The lease unfortunately does not allow for pets.

The area is great - right in the heart of Capitol Hill it is quiet but with easy access to entertainment, dining, shopping, and public transportation. Lincoln Park, Eastern Market, Barracks Row, Trader Joe’s, Safeway, the Eastern Market Metro station, and more are all within a short walk. Street parking is available and it is usually pretty easy to find a spot out front.

About your new roommate: Early thirties CF, currently working from home as a program coordinator for a workforce development program. I also run a small non-profit that works with women experiencing homelessness. I’m pretty laid back, and when I am not working I love to spend time outdoors, hang with friends, and explore new places.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.