All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

June 1: Sunny Owner's Suite in Trinidad NE $1055/m

edited April 2021 in Housing
Preparing to move out of my gorgeous row home. The place is huge!. Available June 1 with option to begin moving in earlier. $1055/m with annual lease. Dog friendly.

I have lived here for over three years and have loved the space - Open, remodeled floor plan at the corner of West Virginia and Morse Street. Free backyard parking space, garage door security, stone patio with seating, front covered porch. Two living rooms. A very responsive landlord who lives nearby in VA. The price and overall situation is great for DC. I regularly walk to H Street and Union Market.

Attached are pics of the the room, which includes its own private, upgraded bathroom, walk in shower, 3 front facing windows and two closets. You get ample light in this room and a lot of privacy. You can also see the Craigslist add here

If you are interested to see more of the home, please see the Redfin posting from its last sale. Not much has changed other than the furniture and former roommates installed a stone patio out back. Great backyard for a gardener or someone who likes to chill/grill out back with friends.

I am only leaving because I am getting married. The 5 other roommates are all independent, respectful and keep the common spaces clean. Some are Christian, some are not. We rarely bump into one another unless we schedule a hang. People range from 25-30 y/o.

ALSO SELLING: Full sized bed and frame, 1 y/o mattress and Ikea dresser (all pictured) for super cheap. Let me know if interested. :)

Email: andrews.leslie.m@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.