All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for 1 or 2 CF for Dunn Loring/Tysons Townhouse starting June 1

We are looking for one or two girls to fill the remaining spots in a townhouse. 

The House/Room: It is a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath. We originally planned to only have 3 people so we each can have our own bathroom. However, if two girls don't mind sharing a bathroom we can accommodate. Then the rent for the two rooms sharing a bathroom would be under $700. If you would like to have your own bathroom, the rent will be $965. The house is 1.4 miles from the Dunn Loring metro station and 2 miles from the Tysons Corner Mall. 

You can view the house listing here: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2253-Wheystone-St-Vienna-VA-22182/51778080_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

Move-In Date(s): The official move-in will be May 22. However, you don't have to move in until June 1. The two of us won't actually be moving in until the second and third week of June so you would have the house to yourself until then. 

About us

Emily: I am 29 years old. I work for a tech company at home and also work part-time at the Trader Joes in Fairfax. I enjoy baking, watching movies, and in the summer paddleboarding. I am moving with my cat who I brought back from Korea after living there for about 4 years. I do enjoy trying my hand at my favorite Korean recipes every once in a while. I am an introvert but enjoy causal hangouts with other people every so often. I attend Grace Covenant Church in Chantilly. 

Annie: I am 26 years old. I currently live in Charlottesville, but look forward to moving to the Vienna area soon. I am a science teacher and will be starting at McLean High School next school year. I also lead YoungLife and enjoy hiking and playing frisbee in my free time. I am looking forward to finding my church home when I move here. 

If you are interested in living with us, feel free to email me at emily.broadwater12@gmail.com and we can set up a time to meet or talk on the phone.