All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF renting a Furnished Room for $750 in New Townhome located in Landover, MD. Close to DC/VA

edited April 2021 in Housing

Newly Built Townhome Completed in 2020. 1 Bedroom and 1 Shared Bathroom for Rent. $650 Rent, additional $100 for utilities. $750 total monthly. The room is fully furnished with a Full Size Storage Bed, Chest of Drawers, Mini Fridge, Desk. Also, room has standard sized closet. 

Utilities Include: Electricity, Gas, Heat, Verizon Fios High-Speed Internet, Recycling, Trash Removal, Security System Water/Sewer.

Location: Home located in the Hyattsville/Landover area. 5 min drive away from Largo Metro Station and 10 min from New Carrollton Metro Station. Close to a shopping center and grocery stores like Wegman's. Located Right off the highway and about a 15-20 min drive to University of MD. About 15-20 min outside of DC and Northern VA.

More Details: This is a female home. Currently, 2 other Christian female professionals in their mid-20s reside here. Looking for an additional quiet, respectful, responsible, neat and tidy roommate. Also, must be respectful of COVID-19 guidelines. 

Important: No Pets, No Partners Sleeping Over, Preferred Age: 20s-30s, someone with a stable and steady income. 

For more information: Please Contact the owner, at (240) 273-1145‬

Comments

• Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at

gehonge271197@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely.
This discussion has been closed.