All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Huge Room Available in 2 Bedroom Capitol Hill House

Hey Everyone! My roommate is moving back home and I'm looking for a new roommate to move in late April or early May. Rent is $1450 and we can either go month to month or sign a year lease. Here are the details!

1 room available in 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath House | 1400 SQ Feet + Large patio and deck

THE HOUSE: Room available in large 2 bedroom house on Capitol Hill with spacious floor plan, tons of windows, exposed brick, modern appliances, and a huge lighted patio with a grill and fire pit. The bedroom available is the master and has a ceiling fan, two windows, exposed brick and lots of closet space. The kitchen has modern appliances and ample counter and cabinet space. The living room and dining room are separated by a unique staircase and features exposed brick and an historic fireplace. The patio is fenced in, lighted and includes a deck, grill, fire pit, garden area and lots of seating.

LOCATION: This is by far my favorite house I have lived in DC! It has everything you want in a modern, Capitol Hill home, and is in a great location with an awesome patio. Whole Foods is only a couple blocks away and there is a Giant, Trader Joe's, and Harris Teeter nearby. There are also tons of coffee shops, restaurants and multiple parks within walking distance. If you have a car, there is plenty of street parking on Pickford Place. Plus we have great neighbors!

ROOMMATE: I am in my 30s and have always lived with roommates in DC (guys and girls). The house is furnished (except for the master bedroom), and I'm happy to add, remove or change things around in the main living areas. I’m also from Kansas City and work and travel a lot!

UTILITIES: Split water/gas/electric and internet.

Message if you are interested! Thanks! Tom 

Comments