All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Entire DC House for Rent, 5min walk to Blue/Silver Metro Lines-Capitol Heights 3bed/2bath $2400month

Hey!

Looking for a completely furnished house with all the bells and whistles? Well you found it. Come stay in this wonderful 3 bed-2 bath condo right in East Corner DC! Renovated cabinets and flooring, this place has it all, including beds and dressers in each room, a dinning table and fully furnished living room along with TV and Xfinity Flex (includes Peacock Premium). But wait there's more! It even has an in-unit HE washer, dryer so no more waiting at the laundromat.

Location is walking distance (5min) to the Capitol Heights Metro which serves both the Blue and Silver lines.

Perfect for a family or friends looking for a great place to stay.

Monthly rent for whole place is $2,400 plus utilities

Comments

• hey! I would love to hear more about this house. My two friends and I are all college women in our early 20s who will be interning in DC for the summer and are looking for a place to stay. What is the best way to get in touch with you?