All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM roommate(s?) for prime downtown DC location: 15th & N NW

Seeking Christian male roommate, or two, to join me in a spectacular apartment building: the Post Mass Ave.  This place is ridiculously well located if you work downtown, and it has a wonderful staff as well as arguably DC's best rooftop, with a large pool and views for days on each side.

I currently live in a studio in this building; in previous apartments I've had two roommates, but since I'm high-risk for COVID it made more sense to live alone until I got vaccinated.  Now that that's happened, it'd be wonderful to start having some Christian community again.  Unfortunately I'm locked into the building until October, but I can change units and start a new lease at any time.  Two- and three-bedroom layouts would be anywhere from $1,300 to $1,800 per person.

About you: Male in his 20's or early 30's, aggressively clean and respectful of others.  Interested in leaning into social life and community once we're able to do so safely.  Moving to or within DC at any time, whether now or in 3 months - I'm in no rush but want to find the right group.

About me: Mid-20's male, recovering consultant, working in tech downtown.  I've picked up jigsaw puzzles and a Peloton during the pandemic, and I'm a massive geek for politics (naturally) and aerospace.  On Sundays I attend Passion in Shaw.  I went to boarding school, so I've had roommates for over a decade, but I treasure roommates who are equally clean and quiet.

Comments