All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$740 per month (& free April rent!) beautiful Arlington room for CF

$740 beautiful Arlington room (FREE APRIL RENT!) Avail. anytime after April 9th! (Lease May-end of Sept)

House pics!: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TWK3642iOZqptkNbGHQjFkl3w7aMpHn8

Room: Gorgeous, light-filled upstairs room in 3-story north Arlington home (2 bathrooms + showers). There is also ample hallway space upstairs, where you can set up a desk/ home office (see picture in the gallery). Room can be furnished or unfurnished!

Rent: $740/ month (+ approx $35-65/ month utilities)— April rent already paid!

Lease: April - end of Sept 2021 (with opportunity to re-sign)

Metro: Less than 2 miles from the Clarendon metro stop, which serves the orange and silver lines.

Nearby grocery shops: Harris Teeter + Safeway are each located less than a 5 min drive from the house!

Parking: Lots of street parking is always available directly in front of the home!

Roommates: 4 wonderful Christian girls in their 20s

Laundry: in-house washer and dryer

Pets: One very sweet cat named Louis lives in the basement suite, but he is not allowed on the house’s upper levels. You can visit him to say “hello!” anytime, but you’ll only need to visit the basement to do laundry.

Comments

• Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at

gehonge271197@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely.
  • Hi there!! 

I understand this post is from a while ago, but would this room happen to be available for the fall? Thanks!