All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1863 1 BR 1 BA in Alexandria (Potomac Yard) -- Available Now -- No Security Deposit Needed!

I'm looking for someone to do a lease takeover of my beautiful apartment in Potomac Yard/Alexandria from now/asap-September 30! If you would want to renew the lease at that point you could! This is an amazing apartment and an amazing community that does plenty of COVID friendly events and has great amenities. The only reason I am looking to move is due to my mom passing away suddenly and no longer being in the financial position to pay for the apartment.

Some of the amazing features of this 704 sq ft apartment & the community are:
  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bath
  • 4th Floor (yes there are elevators and a loading dock area for move in)
  • 1 storage closet & 1 large walk through closet 
  • Central heating/air
  • In unit washer/dryer
  • Lots of natural light
  • Stainless steel appliances (dish washer, oven, fridge, etc.) 
  • Parking pass for car in secure parking garage
  • Beautiful gym and yoga/oxygen room
  • Bike storage in building
  • Doggy wash room to give your fur babies baths 
  • Walking distance to Potomac Yard shopping with Target, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Michaels, etc.
  • Right next to Old Town Alexandria and within a 10 minute drive of the National Mall area
Here's a link to a video walk through of an identical unit (just with no furniture) so you can get a visual: 

Please contact me (Brittany) at 219-613-5097 by text!