All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Arlington room for CF · $790/mon · Avail April 1st!

edited March 2021 in Housing

Hello! 4 CF roomies are seeking a new housemate for a lovely upstairs room in a prime Arlington location! Here are the deets:

• Room: Gorgeous, light-filled upstairs room in 3-story north Arlington home (2 bathrooms + showers). There is also ample hallway space upstairs, where you can set up a desk/ home office (see picture in the gallery below)
  • Full photo gallery of home photos: Feel free to check out all of the bedroom/home photos in this Google Drive folder!
  • Rent: $790/ month (+ approx $35-65/ month utilities)
  • Lease: April -October 2021 (with opportunity to re-sign)
  • Metro: Less than 2 miles from the Clarendon metro stop, which serves the orange and silver lines.
  • Nearby grocery shops: Harris Teeter + Safeway are each located less than a 5 min drive from the house!
  • Parking: Lots of street parking is always available directly in front of the home!
  • Roommates: 4 fabulous Christian gals; all young professionals/recent grads!
  • Laundry: in-house washer and dryer
  • Pets: One very sweet cat named Louis lives in the basement suite, but he is not allowed on the house’s upper levels. You can visit him to say “hello!” anytime, but you’ll only need to visit the basement to do laundry.

We would love to hear from you! 

Comments

• Hello, I am very very interested in your room. I recently extended my Fellowship and it ends in October so this would be perfect! I used to live in Arlington, so I am very familiar with the area. I also love cats. Please email me at fleming.bethany8@gmail.com.