All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2 CF roommates to join a beautiful 3bd and 2 1/2bath in a sunlit apartment on Capitol Hill

Seeking 2 CF roommates to join a beautiful 3bd and 2 1/2bath in a sunlit apartment on Capitol Hill by May 1st flexible move in date prior to May.

The large two floor apartment in a row house is in a very safe neighborhood near Lincoln park. It is a 5min walk to Eastern Market and metro. It is a 15-20min walk to the Senate or House buildings. Safeway and Trader Joes are both a 10 min walk from the apartment.

The apartment is two floors. The common areas come partially furnished. The first floor includes the kitchen, living room, dinning, half bath and laundry area, along with many beautiful large windows allowing for natural light. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are on the second floor. 

The first open bedroom (10x10) is unfurnished and large enough to fit a queen bed, has two closets and a large beautiful window for natural light. Rent is $1,050 with utilities running between $50-$100 monthly (the higher end typically only in the summer months). Security deposit is one months rent of $1,050. This room is available immediately. 

The second open bedroom is unfurnished and large enough to fit a queen bed. Has 2 large closets and several windows for natural light. Rent is $1,100 with utilities running between $50-$100 monthly (the higher end typically only in the summer months). Security deposit is one months rent $1,100. This room is available for a May 1st move in.

A little bit about the roommate: I am a young professional in my mid-late 20's working on the hill. I attend a local church on the hill. I am a homebody that loves to have people over (pre-covid) from time to time for dinners. I am a people-loving introvert that keeps to my own schedule during the week and enjoy chill roommate dinners or movie nights on the weekends and keeps the common spaces clean.  If you think you'd be a great fit please reach out to chat or to see more pictures.

Comments