All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SEEKING 1 CF (May 1) FOR AWESOME 3 BDR HOUSE IN WESTOVER NEIGHBORHOOD, ARLINGTON, CLOSE TO METRO

edited March 2021 in Housing

Hi! I live in a wonderful house in the Westover neighborhood in Arlington with 3 bedrooms. Right now there is 1 bedroom open, so my housemate and I are looking for a Christian female, preferably in her late 20s or 30s, to move in May 1 and sign a year long lease.

The open room is the large master which is $1200, available May 1. It is a 3 bedroom house with 1.5 baths. There is a spacious living space on the first floor with an extra living room that we use as a music/tv room today. One of my favorite parts about the house is the side screen porch, back porch and backyard. The house also has a very spacious basement with tons of room for storage and laundry. This home is both a place of sweet rest, as well as a place where I really love to host friends! This home is a place that has built community for 7+ years, and I'm looking forward to what the Lord is doing in this next season! 

The home is in the Westover neighborhood in Arlington about a 5 minute walk from the library, Westover Beer Garden, Italian Store and Lost Dog! We are just under a mile from the East Falls Church metro and have a bus stop right outside our house that goes to the EFC metro or into Ballston and more of Arlington. 

If you're interested, please email calliegracewalk95@gmail.com with a brief description of yourself and what you're looking for in housemates.

Thanks!!

Shared Bathroom On 2nd floor

Dining area off kitchen on 1st floor 

Living room on 1st floor 

Front of house 

Kitchen 

TV/bonus room on 1st floor 

Basement used as storage/workout room

Master bedroom on 2nd floor 

This discussion has been closed.