All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a Christian female roommate or roommates.

My name is Megan Moretti. I am 28 years old, I am going to be moving to the DC area in September 2021. I am a US missionary through the Assemblies of God and I will be serving Muslim women around DC. I am from Pittsburgh, PA.
I am very excited to move to the area and get involved in a new church. I am very passionate about being apart of a church community and about serving Jesus.
I am very laid back and dependable. 

I am looking for a place to live with easy transportation around the DC area.

If you are looking for another roomate, feel free to contact me: meganmoretti03@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Answers

• It is very cool! Good luck, Megan!
  • edited August 2022
    Hi Megan! How are you doing now? Missionary activity is very difficult, but the fact that you chose this path gives you the blessing of the Lord, which means that everything should work out for you. It's great that you have come to the faith now because only faith can guide us on the right path. Into my life, the church firstchurchlove.com I came after a failed marriage and after I lost my child. Only then did I realize that without the support of the Lord, each of us is vulnerable and helpless. We need faith, and only with a blessing can we live as people. It is very important.