All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for 1-2 CF roommates in July or August!

Hi! I am looking for a CF roommate (or 2. Or possibly a house to join) in July or August of 2021! 

A little bit about me: I am mid-20s and a teacher at a Christian school in Northern Virginia. I love to cook (you can always find me trying a new Halfbaked Harvest recipe!) and be outdoors - running, hiking, biking, or playing sports! I also enjoy game nights and cookouts (when its safe...its been awhile!). I love the simplest of adventures, too. I love Jesus and I love my church. I was involved in my church more before covid, teaching Sunday School, and look forward to getting more involved in my church once we have more of a new normal. I value keeping common spaces clean and neat. 

Also, though I tend to be fairly easygoing, I'd note that I have taken COVID precautions fairly seriously - I'd prefer to keep my social circle pretty small until things are safer, which I am optimistic they will be at some point this year. I have both had covid and been vaccinated, but I would still prefer to live with someone who does take covid precautions and is careful! 

What I am looking for: 1-2 roommates who love Jesus, and enjoy fellowship. We don't have to be best friends as roommates - I'm not expecting that - but I'd like to live with people who don't mind grabbing a meal or watching a movie/TV on occasion, and fellowshipping together. I'd also like roommate(s) who keep common areas neat (doesn't have to be perfect, but not cluttered!) and are up for sharing household chores. 

My lease doesn't end until Aug, so I'm looking for either a July or August start. I know this is a way's off, but I'd love to get the ball rolling. Please email (21katiesimpson@gmail.com) if interested! I'd love to set up a Zoom or a safe, distanced meet-up! I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you! :)

Comments