All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$850/mo + utilities - One bedroom for rent in Del Rey, Alexandria townhouse for CF

I am relocating and looking for someone to take over my portion of the lease (ends July 31st with an option to renew). You’d be sharing the Del Rey, Alexandria townhouse with 2 wonderful CFs and a sweet cat. They have been great roommates!  

The townhouse is 3 bed, 1 bath and has a semi-finished basement and fenced backyard. It’s a 15 min. walk to the Braddock metro and right next to great Del Rey stores and restaurants. One parking space and street parking are available to the townhouse. The bedroom is small but fits a queen bed. There is extra storage in the basement, along with a washer and dryer and an extra fridge. Much of the furniture in the house is moving with me.  

The new tenant will need to submit an application to the property management company. 

Pics are available upon request. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have: mmenhennett@gmail.com

It’s been a great place to live! 

Kind Regards,

Meredith