All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$500 Bedroom for CM in Sterling, VA starting April 1

Are you looking for affordable housing in NOVA?  I've got an opening in my Sterling, VA townhome starting April 1st.  The other three housemates are Christian, male, young professionals.

The bedroom shares a double vanity bathroom with one housemate. The common space on the main floor of the house is shared by everyone (including a large kitchen with two fridges), and there are shared laundry facilities in the basement. The townhome is in Lowes Island (a really nice neighborhood) with parking directly in front, and backs up to woods, a creek, and a walking path. There are several gyms and tennis courts in the Cascades area that are part of the home owners association, and a shopping center (with groceries, a sports bar, and the local commuter bus stop) within a 5 minute walk. Close to Leesburg, Ashburn, Herndon, Reston, McLean, and Tysons.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the Landlord's Rules and sample lease to read over.  Rent is $500/month plus your share of utilities (averages out to ~$75/month). I require proof of employment and a security deposit equal to one month's rent to secure the room.

Thanks for considering, and God bless!
Joe