All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1bed/1bath in Arlington townhome for CF

We are seeking a CF interested in 1 bedroom/bath (300 sf) on first floor of townhouse in Arlington off Columbia Pike with Christian family.

We have a large and welcoming town home with close access to bus lines and Metro, off-street parking. Bedroom/bath are only space on first floor. Share kitchen/dining area with our family. $1100/mo.

Open to discounting rent in exchange for support through morning child care for our two children, 2-3 days a week.

Available May 15, 2017 for short or longer term opportunity.

Comments

• Hi,
    My name is Erin, I am graduating from UVA this summer and have a part time internship at the UN Foundation this summer. I am looking for housing in the D.C. area and your place sounds great! However, I am on a tight budget so I would be interested in a rent discount for babysitting. I volunteer with middle schoolers and love kids. My email is erg4xe@virginia.edu, I would love some more information!
    Thanks!
  • Hello! If this is still available, I would be interested! I'm a recent Cedarville grad and interning at the Federalist Society. I also have extensive experience in child care. Thanks! jminich27@gmail.com
  • Hi there,
    If this room happens to be available starting in August I would be interested in hearing more about it. lnalexander13@gmail.com
    Thank you! 
    Lauren