All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Tutor available: Math, Statistics, and potentially other subjects

Hello,

My name is Stacey, a recent graduate in statistics. I have studied both mathematics and statistics at the undergraduate level. In the past I have worked as a tutor at the undergraduate level for statistics, mathematics, and data science. I would be available as a math/stat tutor for middle school through undergraduate students. Though not my specialty, I may also be able to provide assistance with biology and English coursework. 

Payment and hours are up for negotiation to meet your needs.

Please reach out to me at staceymiertschin@gmail.com with interest or questions.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Stacey
Tagged: