All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom Available Feb. 2021 in Hyattsville Arts District (CM)

edited February 2021 in Housing
Bedroom Available Feb. 2021 in Hyattsville Arts District 
Gentlemen, my name is Peter Burns. I have just moved from Capitol Hill to the Arts District of Hyattsville. I am looking for a third single Christian man to move in with me and my current second roommate. I am out much of the time with work and travel so the house will provide plenty of privacy, but when I am home I tend to create a community so you can expect it to be a full house for dinners on those occasions. If you would like to interview for one of the rooms please contact me at peter.isaiah.burns@gmail.com, or (618) 606-5480

Available:
Second Bedroom: Full private bath, large closet, beautiful natural light.
Address: 4412 Longfellow St. Hyattsville, MD
Pricing: $765 a month, plus $60 for utilities, (wifi, gas, electric, water)
Parking: Street parking with garage space for bikes or scooters. 
Neighborhood Benefits: Private Gym, outdoor pool, and commuter shuttle to Prince George Metro Station. Easy access to running trails that connect into DC. 
Walking Distance: Vigilante Coffee, Busboys & Poets, Sugar Vault Bakery, Chipotle, Yes! Organic Market, Many others not listed.