All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF -2 Rooms available / NE DC / $900/month

Two rooms available for Christian females in NE DC Trinidad-neighborhood row house.
First room available at the end of February/beginning of March.
Second room available in the middle/towards the end of March (flexible).
Both are $900/month (year-long lease begins April 5th). Utilities run between $80-100 and include water, electric, gas, and internet (Fios).

First room: Basement with full bathroom, closet, and Harry-Potter-style mini closet (also houses the household washer/dryer and common storage and utilities room). Has two entry points (stairs from floor above and door out to backyard). Runs the entire length of the house. Tile floors.

Second room: En-suite second-floor bedroom with closet space and "dressing room" area between bedroom and bathroom. Wood floor in main space, carpet in dressing room, tile in bathroom.

About the housemate (in her own words):
I'm 35, single, and own my own business - social media and small business systems strategist. I attend church at National Community Church and I work from home (even during non-Covid times). 

About the house:
This three-bedroom, three-bathroom house was built in the 1920s, but was updated in 2012. The first floor is common space shared by all of the housemates. There is a living room, dining room, and a kitchen with a gas stove! Common kitchen and house items are shared (toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.), keeping costs down. The backyard has a charcoal grill that has never been used but is ready to go. The front yard has a porch that allows you to sit outside in the evenings and chat with the wonderful neighbors. There is unzoned street parking out front.

email itsDianaWei@gmail.com to schedule a Zoom tour

Comments