All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Two Rooms Available in 3BD/2BA apartment in Adams Morgan, $1367/month

Looking to fill TWO rooms in a 3 bedroom Adams Morgan Row House. Room 1 will be available on Feb 1, 2021 and Room 2 will be available March 1, 2021. Great apartment on a quiet street close to everything you need! 

IMPORTANT DETAILS: Rent is $1367 per room a month plus utilities (Cable/Internet and Power: Usually under $100 a month). Month to Month lease. The security deposit per room is $1166 due on move-in. Potential to rent a dedicated parking spot as well.

ABOUT THE APARTMENT AND ROOMS: This unit is the top two floors of a 4 story row house featuring 3 bedrooms/2 baths and located in the heart of Adams Morgan on a quiet street but close to the hustle and bustle. The common areas (kitchen and living room) are fully furnished but welcome any and all new additions. Washer and Dryer in unit. Tons of natural light, and storage. One room that's available is a huge loft-style with its own bathroom and tons of storage! The second room is a large room in the back of the house that shares a bathroom.

LOCATION: The apartment is super close to multiple bus lines that will take you to all corners of DC. We are a short walk to the Red line and the Yellow/Green lines. Walking distance to multiple grocery stores, bars, restaurants, and anything else you need.

ABOUT THE ROOMMATE: I am a young male professional in my mid 20's and work in consulting. The house is quiet during the workweek. I like to enjoy all that life has to offer and am accepting, kind, easy-going, respectful, and clean.

Interested? Have Questions? Need more details? Just reach out and tell us a little about yourself!

Where are you from and what brings/brought you to DC?
What is your favorite brand of beer/hard seltzer/wine?
What’s a fun fact about yourself?
What’s your expected move-in date?

Feel free to reach out at ryan.ward43@yahoo.com for pics or more info