All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$585, $630 Furnished Room(s) for rent in woodbridge/lakeridge va

edited January 2021 in Housing

I'm renting out 4 rooms in my townhouse. A little about myself.... Professionally I'm a recruiter. In my spare time I plan events for young adults in the dc area. I'm also very involved in my church and was part of the launch team in February 2016. I love God and love people! 

About the place... It comes fully furnished! All you have to bring is yourself and your clothes. The townhouse is spacious. It's very affordable especially considering it's fully furnished. 

The current other tenants are 2 guys in their mid to late 20s. One stays in the master bedroom and the other in the basement. The remaining 2 open rooms are listed below.

**If interested please provide cell number and email address.**

Prices for 6 month lease: 
-Bedroom 1: $630
-Bedroom 2: $585

The home is clean and I like to keep it that way = ), especially the communal areas. 

The lease options are flexible, but preferably at least a 3 or 6 month lease then we can extend it after that time period. Anything shorter will have a different rate that can be discussed. 

Ideal roommate.... easygoing, CLEAN, respectful. A college student, military or young professional would be a good fit. 

Location: Within mins from Potomac Mills and Telegraph, Tackett's Mill and Horner Road Commuter lots. Near exit 160 of I95. 

Washer and dryer included.

No pets. Only 1 person (no couples).

More pics can be found here: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sub/d/woodbridge-bedrooms-for-rent-furnished/7261217765.html

Comments