All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Beautiful Alexandria Sublet Feb. 1 - May 31 - House, Four Mile Run Park, Mt Vernon Trail

edited January 2021 in Housing
I am moving and would love someone to take over my lease beginning Feb. 1 and ending May 31. The home is in a great, quiet, family neighborhood across from Four Mile Run Park in Alexandria (Arlandia neighborhood). My housemate is in her early 30s and is kind and respectful. The space is perfect for a young professional. We have a garden, fire pit, and lots of parking space and yard for physically distanced hangouts. I have loved living here, especially for the very easy access to the Mt. Vernon Trail. Great location for driving to DC or getting to the VA parks. The new tenant would need to be kind, responsible and bonus, enjoy the occasional baked goods from my gluten-free housemate. Photo of room attached and photos of house available on request. My email is meganpeters.mlp@gmail.com, and I will introduce you to my housemate via email so you might meet virtually and/or plan a tour if serious! Rent is $1,135 incl. utilities.

Comments