All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Master Bedroom available for rent

A master bedroom (13” x 10”) for a CF in a shared beautiful Belle View shared condo.

I am a single Christian gal, looking for a great female housemate in a lovely 2-bedroom, 1 bath cozy condo with a private balcony, pool and tennis court access.

Room is currently available starting with a flexible move in date. Here are fun facts about the area/location

• 8mins away both from King St and Huntington Metros
  • 2 blocks away from Mt. Vernon trail
  • 1.5 miles away from Old Town waterfront
  • ~5miles from DCA international Airport
  • Shopping center with Safeway, USPS, CVS and a ton of cute little stores less than 5mins waking distance away

Ideal housemate:

I’m looking for a Christian female housemate who is clean, considerate and kind. Since I am active in my church and am social, I might occasionally host church events like prayer meetings and/or Bible studies at the house. I am looking for a housemate that would be comfortable with that. No overnight guests of the opposite sex, unless they're family. We take turns with the house chores.

Rental terms

There is a minimum lease of 6 months, with the option to either be month to month or to extend your lease. The room rents for $850 per month including utilities except internet (which runs between $45-55 a month and will be split in two). The renter will have access to a storage room, pool, and tennis court. A security deposit equal to one month's room rent is required at signing. Unfortunately, no pets, and no smoking.

Room is currently available, if you’d like to stop by to look at the room and meet and/or need more info reach out to Ruthie.  rutiemmanuel@gmail.com