All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Two rooms available for CF in cozy Arlington condo near Ballston-$1050 & $950

edited December 2020 in Housing

Hi everyone! Two rooms in the three bedroom Arlington condo I currently live in will be available at the beginning of February. I should mention though, move in dates are flexible, and we could even make end of January work, or a few days into February. 

Room 1- $1050

-fits full size bed

- a dresser and/or desk 

- has built in closet 

-built in bookshelf and large window! 

Room 2- $950

-technically considered a small office/den 

- fits twin or full size bed

- fits a desk/chair and a small shelf/dresser 

-has built in closet

-large window and has a door! 

- these two rooms currently share a bathroom located in the hallway. 

A bit about the overall apartment community and area:

The apartment is located in Arlington, VA within a 5 minute walk to VA Square and Ballston metro stops. The condo is individually owned by owners, so there will be no amenity fees or application fees, other than a $30 background check the landlords require. The apartment building is super nice, and upgraded, has a gym, pool and a pretty courtyard in the back. It's within a 10 min walking distance to Clarendon and Ballston Quarter which has lots of food options! 

There is a third room in the apartment which will still be occupied by Emily who isn't planning on moving out. She has the master bed/bath. She is a Christian female in her late 20s and works for the government! She'd love to maintain the safe haven we've created here and ensure the apartment is kept clean and comfortable. Emily also owns a cat who is pretty chill and doesn't bother anyone much, but wanted to mention her in case of allergies, it's something to consider. Utilities usually range between $50-$60 per month per person including internet, electric and gas. Overall, I personally love this area and I'm so sad to be leaving, but I am planning on moving in with a friend in a different building. 

Here is a link to photos of the two rooms and the apartment. If you think you'd like to know more. info or think you'd be a great fit let me know and we can set up a time to chat. Feel free to share any questions you may have!

Please email adela.antal23@gmail.com if you are interested! 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ra6FJPKhjhxMhV5QA