All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 BR in Old Town Alexandria - $1500 (Furnished or Unfurnished)

Remodeled top floor 1-bedroom apartment in Old Town Alexandria available furnished or unfurnished for $1500/month beginning Feb 1 (possibly a week earlier if needed).  Unit is 650 square feet, with an updated kitchen and bath with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances, a breakfast bar, gleaming hardwood floors, washer/dryer, central A/C, and storage unit.  The apartment is located within walking distance of Old Town shops and restaurants but on a quiet street with plenty of parking, 3 blocks to Braddock Metro Station, 5 blocks to King St Metro, and convenient to most major highways.  I have loved living here but am leaving my job and moving back home to New England.  The lease goes to July 1, so I'm looking for someone for 1-5 months who would have the option of signing a new lease then.  No smoking and no pets please.

Please contact Jen at sublease22314@gmail.com if interested.