All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Farlington/Northern Alexandria rooms

We're looking for 2 Christian female housemates to share a home with us.  There are 2 rooms available in a 4 bedroom/ 3 floor townhouse in Northern Alexandria! Great location! Great housemates!

The house:

A new AC and roof have been installed. A fresh coat of paint has been given to most of the house. It is close to several parks, the neighborhood is safe. We have great neighbors who are quiet and friendly. There is a washer and dryer, internet, and a recycling bin. The backyard is fenced-in with plenty of room to garden. There is plenty of street parking with a driveway we share in a rotating basis. The landlord local and is very responsive to requests.

Transportation & Nearby Shops:

The house is close to the 395 Shirlington/Quaker Lane exit. There are also three bus lines that are within 5-7 minutes walking distance that will take you to King Street Metro and/or Braddock Road Metro. Del Ray/Old Town/DC are nearby and Braddock Road and King Street metro stations (blue/yellow lines) are only a 5-7 minute drive away with free un-ticketed parking near Braddock Road metro. There are popular local restaurants nearby, a post office, several great shopping centers, and gyms. There's also a Trader Joe's and Whole Foods Market 10-12 minutes away.

About me and my housemate:

I’m a NOVA Native who is a friendly introvert. I’m an Archivist who loves history. My roommate is an outgoing elementary school teacher at a Christian school. 

Ideal housemate:

We're looking for a female housemate who is clean, considerate, conscientious of others and their things. We both love to have friends over and love to be active in our churches. We’d love for someone who’d be open to games or movie nights!

Rental terms:

We’d prefer a year long lease, with the option to either be month to month afterwards. The room upstairs has a private bath and rents for $732.50/month. The downstairs room shares a bath and rents for $692.50/month. The utilities are split evenly among the roommates. They usually range from $50 to $100, depending on the time of year.

The room is currently available. If you're interested in living with us and would like to stop by to look at the room and meet us, you're welcome to send me a message.

Sarah @ wycoffse@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.