All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$700/month + utilities room for Christian Male in Capitol Hill townhouse near Union Station

Hi all,

We have a bedroom available starting January 1 in our 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom rowhouse at an AMAZING location in Capitol Hill. The house is two blocks from Union Station, two blocks from the Senate staff buildings, and three blocks from a grocery store and the H Street Corridor. 

The house is three floors, with basement storage (including plenty of book and clothing storage available for the person who rents this room) and washer/dryer, living room, dining room, kitchen, fenced-in backyard, and two off-street parking spots that we all share. It’s an incredible space, and great for hosting friends, which we do from time to time. You would share a bathroom with one other roommate. We are three responsible Christian guys in our twenties/thirties and looking for similar. Two of us work for the federal government and one of us is in grad school and works in business. We each do our own things, but occasionally hang out. We’re low key, responsible, drama free, and clean, and we want you to be the same. 

The room available is an INCREDIBLE deal, basically unheard of for the amazing location, but small (fits a twin bed comfortably - when I lived there, I used a loft bed myself to increase storage space - or a full bed tightly), so would be best for someone without much furniture. 

Rent is $700/month plus utilities ($75-150/month on average), plus one month’s rent ($700) security deposit before you move in. Looking for someone to move in at the end of December, though if it needs to be a little before or after then, we can discuss.

Please email roomavailableindc@gmail.com if you’re interested!