All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

BEAUTIFUL MASTER IN CAPITOL HILL APARTMENT - $1200/MONTH DECEMBER MOVE IN

edited November 2020 in Housing
So sad to be leaving this apartment but whoever moves in is going to love it! In a beautiful building at 4th and Pennsylvania SE, a 5 minute walk to the Capitol Building or House Office Buildings. It's a 3 bed/2 bath unit where you would have the master bed with its own bathroom attached. Two great Christian Female roommates currently live here. About a 5 minute walk to either Eastern Market metro or Capitol South. The apartment was renovated about 2 years ago and it has great upgrades -- laundry in unit, hardwood floors throughout, marble countertops, stainless steel appliances. $1200/month and utilities generally run around $50/month. Let me know if you're interested and we can set up a time for you to come see it! Ideally you would move in around December 10th but we're flexible. You can buy the furniture in the bedroom from me or I can sell it separately before you move in. Email me at kfetzer918@gmail.com