All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$700 master bedroom for CM in Sterling, VA

The master bedroom in my Sterling, VA townhome is available starting January 1. The spacious bedroom has a private, double vanity bathroom and a walk-in closet.  The other three housemates are all Christian, male, young professionals. The common space on the main floor of the house is shared by everyone (including a large kitchen with two fridges), and there are shared laundry facilities in the basement. The townhome is in Lowes Island (a really nice neighborhood) and backs up to woods, a creek, and a walking path, with parking directly in front. There are several gyms and tennis courts in the Cascades area that are part of the home owners association, and a shopping center (with groceries, a sports bar, and the local commuter bus stop) within a 5 minute walk. Close to Reston, Tysons, Herndon, and Ashburn. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the Landlord's Rules and sample lease to read over.  Rent is $700/month plus your share of utilities (averages out to ~$85/month). I require proof of employment and a security deposit equal to one month's rent to secure the room. Thanks for considering, and God bless!
Joe

Comments