All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available in North Arlington $1050

My current roommate and I are moving into a new house on the 1st of March, and we're looking for one more roommate. It's a 4 bedroom house, and we'll be taking the two rooms upstairs. There are two bedrooms downstairs, and either one is available (one would be 1050, the larger would be 1250). We plan on using the 4th bedroom as a guest room/den/living space. For the most part, you would have a bathroom to yourself. For the next couple months, we have a part time roommate who will only be in town a few days every other week. As long as she is still staying with us, rent will be a bit less, but just in case her work situation changes, we are currently still listing the room at 1050 or 1250. 

The room is currently unfurnished, but we can probably furnish it if you need it. 

About us:
We are both about 30, and work full time. We get along great, and would love someone who fits well in the house. 
My roommate also has two large dogs who love pretty much everyone. We would prefer not to add more dogs though. 

If you want to sign the year lease, great, but we are open to short term roommates as well. If you'd like to see pictures or know more about us or the house, please shoot me a message on here, or email mclefebvre87@gmail.com. 

Thanks,
Michelle