All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Fully-furnished Penthouse Loft w/ Private kitchen, bath, deck. 1 block to Petworth metro $1295

• 1 blocks from Georgia Ave/Petworth metro near popular restaurants, bars, and grocery store

• Available NOV 15: $1295 a month + $1295 security deposit. Minimum 3-month lease preferred.

• ALL utilities are included (i.e. paid for by landlord inc. WiFi, water, gas, electric, heat/air, pest control) 

• This space is meant for one-person occupancy but may consider a married-couple for additional charge

• Penthouse loft is accessible only via original narrow staircase in main part of house with private door but opens up to amazing space with 10 foot ceilings (see photos)

• Shared washer/dryer on main floor

• No Pets. 

• No Smoking. 

• Background Check: one-time fee paid directly to MySmartMove.com by renter @ $40

• We're a Christian couple in our early 40s that attends National Community Church (NCC) and have lived here since 2009, and we have a 5 month old son.  I'm also a DC Tour Guide and I'm happy to let you join one of my highly rated walking tours free of charge as my way to welcome you here. Since the penthouse loft entrance requires the tenant to walk through the house, we'd prefer to have a considerate professional. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

CONTACT ME AT: RobRolling@gmail.com