All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available in Navy Yard, DC!

Hi! I’m looking for someone to fill a room in my 2 bedroom/1 bath Navy Yard Apartment (The Onyx on First) for $1,000/month + optional parking by Dec. 1st. This is the cutest apartment and I have loved living in this cozy abode for the past 3 years! 

About the apartment:

- Its a 2 bed/1 bath on the 14th floor (top floor so you get the penthouse woo!)

- The bedroom is all natural lighting/ with an awesome connecting balcony where you can see the entire city.

-The complex is really laid back with personalizing the rooms, if you would like to paint/add little touches

-I bought a bed when I moved in that came with drawers/storage underneath and open to selling this piece of furniture and the mattress if you are interested 

-The complex has a great gym, huge rooftop with a pool and grills, 24/7 desk concierge, and my favorite, a fancy coffee machine in the lobby! 

- Like i said, rent is $1,000/mo. This place is so insanely cheap compared to all of the other apartments in the area and has stayed this way for the past 3 years (especially now with Covid)

- Lastly, the lease goes until the end of August with the option to resign!

About the area:

- 5 min walk away from the National’s stadium and steps away from all the bars/restaurants/breweries/fast food places you could ever hope for (some being Salt Line, Shake Shack, Mission, Wise Guys, District Winery, Toastique, Atlas Brew Company)

- The Navy Yard metro stop (green line) is literally right outside the apartment and there are bus stops nearby as well 

- One of the biggest reasons I moved here is the proximity to the waterfront, kayaking/restaurants/bars/parks and the best boardwalk, which is so great for running and seeing many cute dogs lol

About the roommate:

- Originally from Wisconsin, you’ll love this Packer’s fan! 

Tagged:

Comments