All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for 1 female roommate for Capitol Hill brownstone!

Hi! I’m Delanie, and we are looking for third roommate to move into our Capitol Hill brownstone! It's located halfway between the Capitol South Metro (blue, silver, and orange lines) and Union Station (red line). There is a Whole Foods and Trader Joes (if you know, you know) nearby as well. The Capitol and Supreme Court are a 3 minute walk from our place. The brownstone is two stories, with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We have a backyard, backporch, and parking. 

About us:

I am originally from Florida, and I lived in NYC and San Diego before moving to DC. I work on the Hill and I am wrapping up my senior year at ASU online so I can work in DC. The other roommate works at the State Department and she is from Atlanta. We love staying home and making a yummy dinner or a fun night out at a bar. We would love to find a roommate who is down to do both!

Potential Roommate:

We looking for a roommate who will also be our friend! Someone who is laidback, kind, goofy, clean, and willing to have people over for a bachelor wine night! Nothing too crazy, but a girl who is sweet and considerate and will contribute to our house in a positive, joyful way.

Email (delaniebomar5@gmail.com) or DM me on Instagram (@DelanieBomar) if you are interested! Feel free to reach out for details on a move-in timeline, rent, and for additional info on the room & pics of rest of the house! 

Happy house hunting!