All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for $766/month room in 4-bed house in Arlington - available December 1!

edited November 2020 in Housing
Hi everyone! Looking for a female roommate to take over one unfurnished bedroom in a 4-bed house starting December 1, 2020 (flexible!) until July 31, 2021 with possibility to renew.

$766 per month + utilities (about $100/month) for a large bedroom on the top floor. You'd share a bathroom with one other roommate.

Great location - there's a bus stop across the street which takes you directly to Rosslyn station, or it's an easy, beautiful 20-minute walk to Clarendon metro station. Community center and park are across the street and tons of beautiful walking/running/biking trails; also close to the Custis Trail.

House is 3 levels with tons of living space. There is a working fireplace for cozy evenings, and basement has washer/dryer, tons of storage, and a personal home gym we've created. Property manager is in the process of replacing the flooring down there so it will be like new shortly. We also have a garage where we store our bikes and outdoor equipment.

There is both a front and backyard that are spacious and maintained by a yard service with shared roommate expense (included in utility calculations). We also have a fire pit perfect for socially distanced hangouts, as well as corn hole and croquet.

The current roommates are 3 professional women in their late 20s and early 30s, so they'd prefer someone around that phase of life. They are social, considerate, and warm individuals whom I've loved living with! My situation has changed and I am sad to leave. Everyone has their own lives but enjoys having roommate dinners and watching shows/movies together. 

You will also have an adorable puppy roommate named Charlie! He's a 4-month old Mastador puppy who is loving, well-behaved, and the laziest dog I've ever met  D

Please email me at jlteague2011@gmail.com if you'd like to set up an in-person or virtual tour!

This discussion has been closed.