All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

REDUCED RENT - CF Roommate in Dupont (12/1 - 7/31) - private bed/bath ($1525/mo all-inclusive)

edited November 2020 in Housing

I’m Jacqueline, and I’m looking for a CF roommate from December 1 - July 31 (flexible move-in date) in a recently-renovated pest-free 2-bedroom, 2-bath apartment in the heart of Dupont Circle (10-15 minute walk to Safeway, Trader Joe’s, and Whole Foods Market, and under 5 minute walk to the Dupont Metro).  Dupont Circle is a lively, festive neighborhood with many outdoor dining options and a weekly open-air farmer’s market to check out.  $1525/person/mo rent includes wifi, cable, and utilities.  You’ll have your own private bath and bedroom with built-in storage, and a coat closet by the front door.  Large windows with natural light and ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms (in addition to AC)/Heat.  Full size kitchen and stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven and dishwasher. Quartz countertops.  Building has laundry in basement, 24-hour front desk and concierge, and rooftop deck with a pool.  No pets and no smoking under the lease.  

About me:  I’m a 27-year-old attorney at a law firm, and am currently working from home.  I spend my free time binging Netflix shows (cooking shows and British dramas recently), playing my Nintendo Switch, and exercising.  I’m looking for someone who is clean and friendly and would enjoy doing activities together (like movie and/or wine nights, yoga, etc.).  I have been going to MBC-Arlington for a little over a year, and have discipleship group on Wednesday evenings.  I carefully follow COVID guidelines and hope to find a roommate who does the same. 

For more photos or to inquire further, please reach out to ourhomeindupont@gmail.com.

Optional furniture available for purchase: 

-Mattress

-Couch

-Dining Table

-Bookcase

Comments

• Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at

myk053197@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely.