All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available room in single-family house in Arlington (Ballston) - $1225 + utilities

Posting for a friend: 
We are looking for a tenant to move into a spacious, light-filled room in a newly renovated 4bdrm / 3bth single-family house located in Arlington (Ballston). You’ll have two roommates (both male); the fourth room has been converted into an office.

About the house/room: The room will be available in early December (flexible on the start date) and it shares a bathroom with a male roommate on the second floor. It will be furnished with a queen-sized bed, and there will still be additional room for a desk, chair, dresser etc, as shown in the pictures (departing roommate will be taking the current furniture). The room is going for $1225 + utilities (which is split between the three occupants). The kitchen, dining area and living room are on the first floor and the washer/dryer are located in the finished basement. The house also has a deck and a pretty large backyard.

About the tenants: Tenants are in their late-20s to mid-30s. We are fairly independent but enjoy spending time together in the evenings and on weekends. We are super clean in the common areas and make sure we clean up after ourselves and are looking for the same.

About the neighborhood: The house is about 0.7 miles from the Ballston metro station (blue/orange/silver lines) and the newly renovated Ballston Quarter mall and is also walking distance to tons of restaurants, shops, bars, coffee shops, biking/walking trails, and grocery/convenience stores. The neighborhood has a lot of free street parking (never an issue finding a spot), and we are located just a few blocks from Routes 66 and 50. 

Happy to answer any questions or provide more information!

Comments

• Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at

myk053197@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely.