All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF roommate in 2021

I'm planning to move to an apartment in the Arlington/DC area by the spring of next year. If you are a Christian female and interested in living with one or two roommates, please contact me to find out more!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Julia! I am currently looking for roommates! If you are still looking for people to live with I would love to chat! My email is abbie.white42@gmail.com 
  • Hey to Julia & Abbey!

My name is Bonnie and I am looking for two Christian females to fill our beautiful home in NW, DC! I am not sure if either of your roommate searches involves having already found a house (and thus, wanting to fill that particular house instead of wanting to join a house..) but if that might suit your needs, feel free to view the detz and photos that I have placed on the NCC forum here. It’s the posting entitled “2 CF rooms in lovely Petworth home” or something like that:)

Alternatively / additionally, my email is bonniemci@gmail.com and I am most available to chat there. 

Happy roomate hunting! 
    Bonnie