All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Female Housing Available in Georgetown January 1st

I will be moving out of my spacious room in this 2 bed/1bath apartment on 31st NW in Georgetown, and will need someone to take over my room beginning January 1st. The lease is month to month. I live with another Christian female (she's awesome!!) in her 20s who is an amazing roommate-- kind, chill, adventerous, and always down for a New Girl marathon. You will each have your own room, and share a bathroom. I've been a member of Capitol Hill Baptist and she's in the process of joining! This apartment is located in a beautiful, calm street in Georgetown with respectful neighbors and fellow building renters/apartment owners.

Amenities: Furnished common areas--including most dishes/kitchen utensils (just provide your own bedroom furniture), safe neighborhood, plenty of street parking, the shared laundry room is right off the apartment, beautiful garden and patio in the backyard, private entrance off the garden (in addition to front door building entrance), 10 minute walk to Safeway/Trader Joes, 10-15 minute walk to shops on M St./Wisconsin Ave., quick walk to Georgetown waterfront, many surrounding bus stops, nearby DuPont and Foggy Bottom metro stops, trash/recycling steps from apartment. 

$1250 + utilities (generally $80/mo per person). Utilities are electric, wifi, gas. Water is included in rent. 

Photos of apartment both currently furnished and also photos of available bedroom unfurnished

Comments

• Hi! I'm a CF moving to DC in December (could maybe wait till January). I'd be interested in seeing photos of the apartment and talking to you about more details. Here's my email if you want to reach out that way: smierts@ncsu.edu