All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeks CF for 1 bedroom & private bath in 2 bedroom apartment $1400 including utilities!

Looking for a roommate to fill a room a block south of Logan circle. Rent is a steal at $1400 utilities included. Really in the heart of everything! Unit is 2 floors, your floor is the entrance, 1 bedroom and private bath. Downstairs is a large sunny living space, kitchen and second bedroom. Start date is Dec 1 but can be super flexible and start as early as Nov 15th!! We have been month to month for a while so we have an option to do a shorter term lease and then be month to month! 

Specs & Amenities available: 
• Spacious bedroom with a nice view (rooms can fit a queen bed and large dresser)
• Private bathroom
• W/D in unit (Massive benefit)
• access to a basement storage unit!
• all utilities included minus cable and internet (also huge plus)
• Updated appliances including dishwasher
• Access to large rooftop deck
• 9th floor so not a lot of ambient street noise
About me: Early 30s female, manages a law firm and getting my MBA at Darden. Enjoy bopping around town being social as much as quiet nights in with wine and good conversation. I love yoga and biking. I'm tidy, respectful, very important- must love dogs, since I have a chocolate lab! 

About you: Looking for a reliable roommate. Easy going, friendly. Tidy and clean in the common space would love if you are too.  

IG: @clovins1 if you want to confirm I am a normal human  

Shoot me a message or email me at clovins1@gmail.com if you want to schedule a virtual tour or IRL tour we can be very covid conscious! Send over a little about yourself too! Looking forward to hearing from you!! 

Tagged: