All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

I am offering a beautifully furnished room with a private bathroom and entrance

I have a beautifully furnished room with a private bathroom and entrance for rent in a 2 bedrooms apartment. 
The room has a full-size bed frame, mattress, bedside tables, and closet.
The apartment has a functional kitchen with butcher block counters, cement tiles, kitchen table, and chairs, and most cooking/coffee/eating necessities. 
Dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, range/oven and refrigerator in the unit, and hardwood floors throughout the apartment.
Rent is $850 per month utility bills inclusive in the monthly payment and makes you entitled to all the utilities such as cable tv, electricity, gas, trash, water, and high-speed wireless internet.
Plus $850 for a security deposit which is refundable during departure. 
Pets are allowed.
Subway stations, bus stations, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, cafes, grocery stores, shopping malls, banks, hotels, churches, fitness centers, parks, and gardens are all within walking distance.
If you are interested contact me for pictures, address, and more detailed information at genrivas8@gmail.com