All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Entire 1 bedroom condo on Capitol Hill East in DC for $1,500 ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED

Subleasing my fully furnished 1 bed/1 bath condo located on Capitol Hill East Washington DC. It is fully equipped with kitchen-ware, bedding, and towels. All electric appliances are in great condition. Good water pressure. Access to the communal backyard. Tenant will receive a laundry card with $20 loaded per month - laundry is in the basement. The unit is on the back side of the building so it's quiet, overlooks the communal backyard, and receives lots of sunlight. The $1,500 per month includes all utilities - water, electricity, garbage fee, and Xfinity hotspot internet. 

Note: there is no TV in the unit. No parties or smoking are allowed in the unit. I will stop by weekly to pick up my mail in the mail box (but will not enter the unit).

Move in date and length of sublease is flexible. I just ask that it be a minimum of 1 month sublease. Can be as long as 6 months. I think this place is ideal for a short-term intern or someone in transition and may be looking to scope out neighborhoods in the DMV area. 

About the neighborhood: the unit is 0.7 miles (12 mins walk) from restaurants on Barracks Row, 0.9 miles (17 mins walk) from Eastern Market, and 1 mile (20 mins walk) from Lincoln Park. Grocery store is 2 blocks away, across the street from Potomac Avenue Metro. This makes commuting and shopping super convenient for non-vehicle owners. 

I have plenty more photos to share if you are interested. Am also available to do a virtual tour (or in-person if you're in the DMV area). Please contact me at Janira86@gmail.com for more information.