All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Walkout Basement Available for CF in Beautifully Renovated Home in North Alexandria / Del Ray

Looking for a CF to rent a spacious walkout basement in a gorgeous home in North Alexandria / Del Ray. The basement has its own private, recently-renovated bathroom. The basement is available beginning 10/03, and the lease goes until next October. Rent is $1250/month plus utilities split between the two of us.

About the rest of the space: The house has a beautiful kitchen and living area, plus a half bath on the main level, perfect for potential guests. There is an outdoor deck and yard space, which I look forward to using throughout the fall. There is ample street parking in the area with many convenient shops and restaurants within walking distance or a short 2 minute drive. The home would be shared with one other CF (me). I am a young professional (mid-twenties) and enjoy travelling (pre-COVID), cold brew, and hosting the occasional movie night or game night with a small group of friends. If you are interested, please email Courtney (ckoepke12@gmail.com) and share a little bit about yourself. Happy to connect and share more pictures!