All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF - MAIN LEVEL BEDROOM IN CAPITOL HILL ROWHOME SE ($1195/month)

Available beginning Oct. 16th!

My main level bedroom in a rowhouse on Capitol Hill SE will be coming available October 16th (prorated rent offered for the month of October). The room has 4 tall, East-facing windows that let in a lot of natural light. The room also features a mirrored wall, tall ceilings and wood floors. 

The house is located one block from Folger Park and Balance Gym, a 7-minute walk from Trader Joe's, Eastern Market and Whole Foods (H Street SE), and a 10-minute walk from Harris Teeter/Navy Yard. It is also 4 blocks from the U.S. Capitol Building, making it the perfect rooming situation for Hillterns or Staffers! 

Rent is $1195 + utilities (~$75/month). Current roommates are 3 CF in their early twenties. You would be sharing the main level bathroom with 2 roommates. The current lease runs through May of 2021 with the option to sublet before or renew after, as needed.

Email me at grinerjv@gmail.com, if interested! I'm happy to organize a virtual or in-person tour based on individual preference.