All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking a CF to fill a $937.50 room located in a Petworth home with three wonderful roommates

Hi there! Our charming group home in Petworth has a bedroom opening up, available starting October 1. I have absolutely loved living in this house, but unfortunately have to move for work. It's your lucky day, though! The available room gets lots of natural light and is big enough to fit a queen-sized bed, dresser, and desk. Rent is $937.50 plus utilities (~$70-100/month). You'd be sharing a bathroom with two other roommates. The house has a massive kitchen, living room, and dining room, as well as a front and back porch. The large amount of living space has been such a blessing during COVID. There's also a lot of storage if needed, and a parking space available if required. You would be living with three Christian women in their 20's and early 30's, and with Ford, our beloved pup. They love porch sitting, hospitality, watching movies, and drinking coffee. I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful this home is and how sad I am to be moving! 

Petworth is a diverse and vibrant neighborhood with great restaurants and bars opening up just blocks away. We’re a 20 minute walk from the Petworth/Georgia Ave Metro and have bus lines across the street that take you straight into downtown. Our closest grocery stores are a 15 minute walk, and Upshur Street is just 10 minutes by foot.

We are looking to fill this room ASAP. Please email sefisher44@gmail.com to get more info about the space and set up a video chat. Cheers!