All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Roommate for 2 bed/2 bath apartment in Alexandria

Hi! 

My name is Rebecca Fulmer, I am looking for someone to share a two bed/two bathroom apartment in Alexandria, VA.  My current roommate has a work opportunity across the country and needs someone to fulfill her portion of the lease beginning in October and ending in May 2021.  Our apartment is located in Town Square at Mark Center, a gated community in Alexandria.  The rent, parking, and utilities is $1025.  Electric runs about $25 per person and $13 for internet.  We live close by a Giant, Trader Joe's, and Target. The room can come furnished or not.  

A bit about me, I am 27 years old and work as a Program Director at a mental health facility.  I love to run, hike, and see live music when the CDC allows it.  I am a big fan of a night in with a glass of wine and Netlfix.  I have a 4 month old kitten who is friendly and loves to play (seen in picture).  I attend MBC Arlington and lead a small group on Thursday nights. Looking forward to finding a roommate who enjoys community and the occasional movie night together.