All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for $746/month room in 4-bedroom house in Arlington (on Arlington Blvd)!

edited September 2020 in Housing
Looking for a female roommate to take over one unfurnished bedroom in a 4-bed house from Oct 1st until July 31st, 2021 with possibility to renew.

$746 per month +utilities (about $100/month) for a large bedroom on the top floor and massive walk-in closet which is essentially a second small room! You’d share a bathroom with one other roommate.

Great location—there’s a bus stop across the street which takes you directly to Rosslyn station, or it’s an easy, beautiful 20-min walk through nice neighborhoods to Clarendon metro station. Community center and park are across the street and tons of beautiful walking/running/biking trails; also close to the Custis Trail.

House is 3 levels with tons of living space. Kitchen, dining room, and living room are all furnished, and we have a working fireplace for cozy evenings.

Basement has washer/dryer and tons of storage space as well as a personal home gym we’ve created. Property manager is in the process of replacing carpeting down there so it will be like new shortly. We also have a garage where we store our bikes and outdoor equipment.

Backyard is nice-sized and maintained by a yard service with shared roommate expense (included in utility calculations). We also have a fire pit perfect for socially distanced hangouts, as well as corn hole and croquet

Current roommates are 3 professional women in their late 20s early 30s, so they’d prefer someone around that phase of life. They are social, considerate, and warm individuals whom I’ve loved living with—my situation changed and I’m sad to leave! Everyone has their own lives but enjoy having roommate dinners and watching shows/movies together. Please email me if you’d like to set up an in-person or virtual tour! Email: keottman12@gmail.com.

*Desk, hutch, and accompanying chair are also for sale, and I’d definitely give you a big discount if you decide to keep them!

Comments

• Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at..dslkwon06109374@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely. 
This discussion has been closed.