All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom available for CF in Kalorama/Admo —month-to-month—$1,200, utilities included

I've been renting the room temporarily for a couple months while I find a more permanent place to live, and this was the perfect arrangement for me! Lease is month-to-month, and the price would be hard to beat in this area! The apartment is on a quiet tree-lined street just a few minutes' walk to Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle, and U Street. The room is currently furnished with a bed, desk and dresser and I'd be happy to negotiate a sales price to keep the furniture, or leave it unfurnished. With a flexible October move-in date and month-to-month commitment, this is a convenient arrangement for fall interns, extended stays, or transition periods. Email me for more details or to schedule a tour! 

Comments

• You'll be sharing this two-bedroom one-bathroom apartment with another lovely CF and her sweet cockapoo dog. Bedroom can be unfurnished or furnished for a fee. Ideal move-in date is mid-October.
  • Hello !
    I saw your rental listing and i wanted to know if it's still available.
    If so, please what the monthly rent is?  Also, here are some other questions I had:  
    Will the unit be furnished?  What is the neighborhood like?  I will appreciate if you kindly send the pictures of the place 
    On average, how much do the utilities cost? 

When will the unit be available? 
    Can I sign a year lease Or Months To Months?  
    Do you require a deposit?

I look forward to hearing from you and you can email me at..dslkwon06109374@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time.
    Sincerely. 
  • Hi! I'm a CF moving to DC in December. Is this place still available? If so, please email me at smierts@ncsu.edu