All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM NEEDED: $800 EACH/MONTH BEDROOM AVAILABLE FOR RENT

Two bedrooms are currently available for rent in a single family house located in Manassas Park, VA.

Move in date: 

Room 1 From October 1, 2020.

Room 1 From October 16, 2020

The property is located in Manassas Park, VA close to shopping malls, sports centers, parks/historic sites and natural scenery. It's also close to Virginia Railways Express (VRE) and Manassas Metro Bus (OmniRide) accessible to professionals who work in the DC area. There are 2 BR ($800/month + utility) currently available for rent.

About me: I am a professional young man who works in the DC area. I am a neat and organized person who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs. I am a humble Christian and live by the principles of my Christian faith and I would be glad to share this beautiful house with people of like mind.

Anyone who is interested can reach me by email: ephraimon@gmail.com or (681) 533-1577. I will respond accordingly.

Thanks and God bless!

Tagged: